Hope Begins Here
We offer the latest techniques in fertility and reproductive medicine
For over 23 years, the physicians and staff at the Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine have been industry leaders in the arena of reproductive medicine. We stay on the cutting edge of new developments and technology while at the same time acting as passionate advocates for our patients. Our depth of experience and our outstanding success rate are indicators of our dedication and focus in providing the best possible outcome to couples attempting to conceive a child.
Why Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
- Cutting edge, personalized care for over 23 years.
- Care by your own Board Certified Reproductive Medicine Specialists, we do not use physician’s assistants or technicians to see our patients.
- “The 3 C’s”:
Care 7 days a week/IVF throughout the year.
Cost for most services 20% less than national averages.
Convenience 8 locations throughout N. Florida / So. Georgia, 3 in Jacksonville.
- 4 doctoral level embryologists, two with high complex lab certification (HCLD)/over 50 years combined experience.
- 10 infertility/IVF nurses averaging over 8 years of infertility care experience.
- Highly experienced laparoscopic robotic surgeon, Dr. Daniel Duffy
- Pre-embryo genetic screening / diagnosis IVF program
- Responsible for 82% of IVF births in N. Florida / So. Georgia over the last 10 years.
- Largest donor egg IVF program in N. Florida / So. Georgia.
- Donor Egg Bank.
- Largest donor embryo IVF program in N. Florida / So. Georgia. Responsible for 78% of donor egg births in N. Florida / So. Georgia over the last 10 years.
- Largest gestational surrogate IVF program in N. Florida / So. Georgia.
- Fertility preservation: egg, pre-embryo and semen
- Secure in house, Egg, Sperm, Embryo Cryopreservation Storage
- Cost efficient epididymal / sperm extraction performed by our physicians.
- Low cost infertility medication in house.
- The Preferred Provider for Mayo Clinic.
- Spanish, Chinese, French speaking physicians and staff.